BC VQA Wine Stores
BC VQA Wine Stores carry the widest selection of the Wines of British Columbia available, many at BC Liquor Store and/or winery prices. Some stores stock as many as 500 different wines, the only way to access more selection is to tour wine country and visit each and every winery.
There are 21 BC VQA Wine Store licences across British Columbia able to sell BC VQA wines exclusively. Each store’s staff prides itself on extensive knowledge of the Wines of British Columbia and take regular educational tours to the Wine Regions of British Columbia’s to visit the vineyards and taste at the wineries.
Many BC VQA Wine Stores also have in-store tasting events and visits from winemakers. Drop by to see what’s going on this week and put your name on a mailing list for notification of upcoming events and flyer promotions like this one from Westwood Wines in Coquitlam.
Click below for handcrafted BC VQA wines at the following locations in the Okanagan Valley, Lower Mainland (Fraser Valley) or Vancouver Island. Or click for a printable list of BC VQA Wine Stores.
- Kensington Square Wines
- Sardis Park VQA Wine Store
- Sip Wines
- Swirl Wine Store - White Rock
- Swirl Wine Store - Yaletown
- The Wine Emporium
- Village VQA Wines - Dunbar
- Village VQA Wines - Kitsilano
- Westwood Wines
- Wines of British Columbia Save-On-Foods Fleetwood
- Wines of British Columbia Save-On-Foods Langley
- Wines of British Columbia Save-On-Foods South Point
- Wines of British Columbia Save-On-Foods Tsawwassen